Shout out! Hey Poconos!!!

I wanted to say "hey" to the Anthem Guy who is always so helpful and makes my job look SO easy!!!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Eyes Have It...

My mom is having cataract surgery tomorrow. I'm a wreck. When this first started I was under the impression that all they did was scrape off the cataracts and it was over.

NOT ANYMORE... they actually remove the affected lens and replace it with an artificial lens. That just has me buggin' big time.

Recently, my mother told me that she'd been classified as "loud and disruptive" by her social worker. Imagine that!

Under the best of circumstances, my mother is loud and disruptive. She just is. I can't even imagine what she'd be like if this eye surgery somehow goes awry.

I had a dream the other night that I went to my husband's company picnic at a baseball game. Everyone in the stadiums got quiet and began chanting "you stuck your mother in a nursing home and now she's blind." Woke up drenched in sweat....

So the first eye is tomorrow... the other eye is two weeks later. By July 4th things will be OK... right???

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online