Shout out! Hey Poconos!!!

I wanted to say "hey" to the Anthem Guy who is always so helpful and makes my job look SO easy!!!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Worried...

I'm not waxing very poetic tonight. Something's up with Mom. She's been having some bleeding so they took her to a gynecologist today. H `e didn't find anything wrong with her, so he referred her back to the urologist. (These two bat Mom back and forth like she's a badminton birdie.)

When the urologist heard Mom was having trouble, he wanted to see her right away. So she goes to see him on Wednesday. It's probably kidney stones again. Looking back over my journals, Mom gets kidney stones about twice a year. She's had one big one that seems to flare up now and then. I hope she isn't looking at surgery.

Mom was so cute on Sunday. She's got this HUGE sunburn! Saturday was "community day" at the nursing home and Mom didn't miss a minute of it. They gave her a sun visor, but I don't know how she wore it! She's got this big red band of sunburn at her hair line, a white line that starts halfway down her forehead and covers her eyes, then beet red on the rest of her face and hands. She refused sun screen saying the visor was enough. I chided her "Don't you know if you get sunburned now, you'll have wrinkles when you get old???" Ba dump bump.

Mom's emotions are still very friable. She cries at everything! Good and bad.

Please keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers. I'm worried.

1 comments:

bulleteyes said...

I find myself returning to your current blog page in these recent stressful days to listen to this beautiful song. I thought you might enjoy knowing this :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online